That's What I'm Talking About
- #InvestInKids twitter.com/Campaign4Kids/… 2 days ago
- @AskPayPal Hey there! My phone number has changed so I'm having trouble resetting my password. Can you assist? 3 days ago
- RT @BetsyShirley: I wrote about the church formerly known as "The Cathedral of the Confederacy." They're working through some stuff. https:… 6 days ago
- Wedding Invitation Template "Flourish" Malibu Blue & Oasis Printable Word.doc | Complete Line in my pinterest.com/pin/1871809282… 1 week ago
- Plumeria Fantasy - Oasis - Invitation pinterest.com/pin/1871809282… 1 week ago
Listen. Learn. Engage.
Category Archives: public transportation
The cold has only just now arrived in Washington, D.C. Unlike my native Chicago, Washington, D.C. tends to be milder. So mild, in fact, that when a bit of white fluffy stuff lands in the nation’s capital, everyone panics. Just … Continue reading
You may have heard of Extreme Couponing — the reality show featuring savvy consumers who furiously clip the Pennysaver for 50 cents here, 20 cents there. I like the premise of the show, because it shows how the little savings … Continue reading
“Lightning talks by local design thinkers” Redesign DC was the first of an ongoing series about how to improve the city of Washington, D.C. The first one was hosted by The Parley, a “cultural accelerator and creative collaborative.” Parley plans to … Continue reading
I love Mount Pleasant, yet I hardly know the neighborhood. But one of my bus routes runs right through the neighborhood, and it has always seemed like a really neat area – historic homes set into the hilly edges of … Continue reading
This video posted yesterday, and it’s already nearing 20,000 views. If you ride the Metro, then this music video is for you. (Hat tip @ninjaclectic).
Dear DC Intern, So you just stepped off the plane to work on the iconic “Hill” or ended up in some crammed corner of a non-profit. You know you’ll hit the monuments, schedule a trip to the White House and … Continue reading
I first heard about TBD, which covers the DMV area, while at an ONA meetup. Too many acronymns for ya? Keep up. Acronyms fill every nook-n-cranny in Washington, D.C. – and not just in the government. TBD is the newest … Continue reading